I have unpacked my “wellness toolbox” before with strategies like saying daily affirmations, replacing unhelpful thinking styles, and intentionally practicing gratitude. Now I’ve put it all together into a printable Wellness Journal to use daily or as needed to ensure that these healthy habits are being kept up.
I really struggle with maintaining my self-care routine. I know the strategies that work to keep my emotional well-being in balance, but implementing them is a whole different issue. I am constantly cycling through some point in this loop:
The printable Wellness Journal will act as a reminder to implement each of the strategies as well as keep me accountable when I look back through it. You can use it in the same way. It utilizes affirmations and gratitude to focus on the positive. It also guides you through an exploration of any troubling situations you may have found yourself in that day to work through your thoughts and feelings.
Included as well is a guide to the 10 unhealthy thinking styles. Everyone struggles with unhelpful thought patterns sometimes. Once you begin to take the time to reflect on your emotions and thoughts, you will begin to recognize when these unhelpful thoughts are coming up in the moment. With that awareness, you can work towards reducing the amount they happen in the first place.
How to Use It:
1. This printable is free. Simply click on the button and enter your name and email address.
2. Check your inbox for an email from me with the attachment.
3. Download the journal and guide PDF file.
4. Print it off. I recommend printing off one of the Unhealthy Thinking Styles Guide for reference and multiple copies of the Wellness Journal page. You can print it in colour or black and white.
5. If you want to keep it all together, you can hole punch the pages and clip them into a small binder or duo tang or even get it bound.
Get ready to focus on the positive and change your state of mind.
How do you maintain your self-care strategies?