Easter is coming up in a week – woohoo! Growing up I always preferred Easter over Christmas. The colours are bright and cheery. The weather is usually sunny which also meant we would spend time outside. Easter crafts are pretty fun to make too. I put together this roundup of DIY natural Easter decorations and celebration ideas. With everything from wreaths to eggs to chocolate treats and more, these are great ways to celebrate.
15 DIY Natural Easter Decorations and Celebration Ideas
1. Homemade Natural Dye for Easter Eggs from Heartful Habits
2. Easter Egg Bath Bombs from Blommi
3. Healthy Homemade Chocolate Easter Bunny from The Hippy Homemaker
4. Tissue Paper Seed Bombs from Do It Your Freaking Self
5. Shabby Chic Easter Eggs with Jute Twine from Design Dining and Diapers
6. Floral Crown Bunny Ears from What Dreams May Become
7. Needle Felted Easter Eggs from My Poppet Makes
8. DIY Twine Carrots from The Creek Line House
9. Eggshell Votives from Martha Stewart
10. Simple Easter Wreath with Grapevine and Egg Garland from Live Laugh Rowe
11. Easter Egg Jelly Soaps from Mad in Crafts
12. Decorating Eggs Naturally with Leaf Prints from Emma’s Lunch
13. Pussywillow Wreath from Good Housekeeping
14. Healthy Homemade Reese Peanut Butter Eggs from Chocolate Covered Katie
15. DIY Colorful Egg Candles from Hello Glow
How do you celebrate Easter?
Don’t forget about the live webinar this Saturday, April 8th at 10:30 am PST on 7 Elements That Affect Family Communication. Words matter, but there are other lesser known elements like the physical environment, preconceived notions, and personalities that affect communication as well. I’m going to go through them and teach you how to set up for successful communication with your family. Click on the link for more information and to save your seat. There will be a replay available as well for those who sign up if you can’t make it live.