Happy first of December! It is time to dive right into the holidays. Okay, I admit it – I have already been playing Christmas music and my house is already decorated. But now I can really jump in with both feet. I love a natural feel to my holiday decorations, and that is why I put together this round up of 20 DIY natural Christmas decorations.
Making your own decor from natural materials is an ethical way to decorate, plus it’s budget-friendly. If it’s an item you can reuse year and year, there is an added sentimentality as well. Brad and I made felt stockings for each other the first Christmas we were married, and they are probably my favourite Christmas decoration. I found a lot of really beautiful, whimsical, and unique decor to share with you today, and I hope it will spark some inspiration.
1. Copper and Twig Wreaths from Erika Rax
2. Peace Wreath from Rue Daily
3. Natural Seasonal Wreath from Treasures and Travels
4. Felt Holly Wreath from Vicky Barone
5. Air Plant Wreaths from Sunset
6. Felted Acorn Garland from Tinsel + Trim
7. Dried Orange Garland from Garden Matter
8. Burlap Pine Cone Garland from DIY Craft
9. Nature Christmas Garland from My Violet Delights
10. Chalkboard Wood Slice Garland from The Kim Six Fix
Ornaments and Decor
11. Felt Elf from Just Crafty Enough
12. Birch Log Candle Holders from Life Over Easy
13. Cinnamon Applesauce Ornaments from Katy Elliot
14. Wood Stars from Under a Tin Roof
15. Dried Citrus Ornaments from A Beautiful Mess
16. Advent Paper Houses from Delia Creates
17. Hanging Advent Dwarves from WLKMNDYS
18. Handmade Advent Calendar from Gingerlillytea
19. Rustic Wall Mounted Advent Tree from The DIY Dreamer
20. Toilet Paper Roll Christmas Calendar from Morning Creativity
What was your favourite? Do you use any natural Christmas decorations?